Online Chinese medicine consultations
If you aren’t yet comfortable with in-person consultations, Elise also provide remote tele-health sessions in the comfort of your own home via Zoom.
Chinese medicine involves much more than just sticking in needles. A Zoom treatment includes taking your case history, a tongue examination and sessions of the following techniques:
- Dietary and lifestyle advice based on the Chinese way of looking at food.
- Moxibustion instruction. This is extremely effective in tonifying the immune system and helping with digestive issues.
- Individually tailored Qi Gong breathing exercises. These improve lung function, helping us “breath easy” and foster calm and relaxation.
- Shiatsu and acupressure point location, including techniques for self-administration.
- Guasha instruction techniques for various muscular skeletal pain conditions.
Facial cosmetic treatments
Elise also offers facial cosmetic sessions including:
- Tapping techniques, body skin brushing, facial gym exercises and jade and rose quartz guasha padding and rolling techniques.
- Demonstrations and identifying facial acupressure points for reduced puffiness, bags under the eyes, fine lines and lifts and tones to improve the jawline.
Meridians begin and end in the face so working on the face not only makes you look good but feel good too!
Please contact Elise with your main treatment issue and she will provide a FREE ten minute phone consultation on how she can help.
Session costs are:
- £50 for 1 hour
- £30 for 30 minutes
Weekly follow ups are available at your request. Payment is required on appointment confirmation.